Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Work in progress


This weekend I will be starting my classes on financial planning.  Already I have learned so much with my own research into life insurance and wealth building.  On separate pages located on this blog, there will be a lot of information that a typical life insurance salesman or financial planner will not give you.  Please take a look and get informed. 

I will also post my personal experiences so far with life insurance.  One of the first types of life insurance I will tackle will be group life insurance because I was under the Serviceman Group Life Insurance (SGLI) and why I replacing it would be a good Idea.  Hopefully I can get a copy of the policy and post it.

“A policy of life assurance is the cheapest and safest mode of making certain provision for one’s family. It is time our people understood and practiced more generally life assurance. Many a widow and orphan have great reason to be thankful that the advantage of life assurance was understood and embraced by the husband and father. A large amount has been paid… to widows and orphans when it formed almost their only recourse.”

                                                                                                                              Benjamin Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment